Monday, May 26, 2008

Jacksons 2


Believe it or not, one of these is me. I dare to believe that you, my dear visitors (if they are any, apart from the two I know of :)), won't have any problems recognizing which of these is your humble blogger. The other one is, as some know, my twin bro. Paul is his name.

Honestly, I have no idea how many years we had at that time; what I'm sure of is that it was a long time ago:). I infer this from the fact that the only monkey which remained is half-eaten by moles.

I want to emphasize one thing, if you please. Don't be misled by the way we're dressed. Our mother (who is, by the way, the best mother in the world, what is worth mentioning given the day I'm writing this: May, 26th) was pretty considerate and she didn't dress us identically. Therefore, if we ever WERE dressed identically, our Granny was to blame (who, besides, is the best granny in the world). But that did not used to happen very often, thanks God.

Well, I don't remember much from that period, though. But certainly it was a happy, carefree "time of innocence, a time of confidences". And happy my life still is!

Oh, by the way, just to bring the mood in :


Sorry for this post being rather disjointed but this is how I feel today...

3 comments:

koozaa said...

Long ago it must be, you have a photograph...:)
Here I am, the staunchest of your readers:)))

AguĊ› said...

Hey. sorry but I don't know who's Peter and who's Paul. Could you tell me that?

moovi said...

Oh, come on, you know it!